How It Works
Before entering any of our competitions here at TOTL, you must have and be logged in to an account here on our website. If you are not registered or are not currently logged in to your account, you can either log in to an existing account or register a new one by clicking here.
Once you have logged in to your account, you can enter any of our competitions by following these steps:
- Visit our Current Competitions page and select the competition you wish to enter;
- On the competition entry page scroll down to the “Answer the question” section, select your answer to the question, select the quantity of tickets you would like to purchase and then press the “Add to Cart” button;
- Once the ticket(s) are in your basket, you can visit the Cart or Checkout page to initiate the checkout;
- On the checkout page, fill in all the required billing information, select your preferred payment method and press the “Place Order” button.
- On the payment information page, enter your payment card details and then submit the form in order to complete your purchase.
- Only ticket orders where the correct answer has been selected on the competition entry page will be entered into the draw for that competition. Ticket orders where one of the incorrect answers were selected will not be entered into any of our competition draws and no refunds will be issued.
- Each competition we list on our website may have a cap placed on the number of tickets that may be purchased by one individual person. If this is the case, this quantity limit will be displayed on the individual competition entry page.
- Unless otherwise stated on a competition entry page, each of our competitions will have just 1 winner.
Once you have completed a purchase on our website, your ticket numbers will immediately be visible on the Order Successful page that you will be brought to. You will also be able to view the details of your order on the “Orders” page within the My Account section of our website, which will include your ticket numbers. Also upon successfully placing an order, you will receive an email to the email address assigned to your account confirming your order details, including your ticket numbers. Lastly, you can view a list of all currently active competitions you have entered, as well as a list of any competitions you have won on the “Competitions” page within the My Account section of our website.
All of our competitions will remain open and active until the deadline date for that competition is reached. If the maximum number of entries for that competition sell out before that date, the date of that competition’s draw may be brought forward.
A competition’s deadline date and the overall number of available tickets for that competition can be seen on its individual competition entry page, and the progress bar on that page will also show the live current number of tickets sold for that competition.
After a competition’s deadline date has been reached or all of its tickets have sold out, we will set a date for the live selection draw and this draw will then take place in the form of a Live Video on Our Facebook page, whereby we will use a random number generator to select the winning ticket number. After a winning ticket number has been selected during our live draw, we will contact the winner directly to inform them of the prize they have won and how to claim that prize.
For free entry method to all of our competitions, please see our Terms & Conditions.